The peak of freestyle development. The Peak is the lightest, most optimized freestyle unicycle from QU-AX. On this unicycle we have gathered everything that makes the heart of the freestyler beat faster. The heart is the aluminium fork, a light and sturdy Q-Axle wheel together with typical Freestyle components complete a well balanced unicycle - ready for competition:
- superlight (675 g incl. screws with a seat-tube of 500 mm, 557 g without screws and bearing cups) Freestyleframe with extra thin, CNC-machined, rounded bearing-cups without sharp edges. Integrated screw-holes (saves weight for the nuts). Stiff, 3D-shape fork-crown with riffled surface, nearly 12 cm wide and 4 cm deep for safe stand, grip and room for your legs. Extremely narrow tyre-clearance for a short distance between fork-crown and tyre: depending on frame choice, maximum tire size: 406-57 mm (20"x2.25") --> yellow tire in the gallery, distance frame-crown-top to tyre: 34 mm (with standard QU-AX #hash-tire), silver anodized, sandblasted, laser-etched logo. When chosing the 1.95" #hash tyre, inflated at 4bar, there's only 3mm air between tyre and frame!
- superlight Q-Axle aluminum hub, anodized in red, very sturdy 24 mm steel axle, 30 mm wide 3-chamber double-walled rim, anodized in black
- CNC machined, silver Q-Axle cranks, 75 mm length, Rollmops-ready, 360 g / pair
- QX-series flat saddle with extra firm cushion, thin, fingerfreandly surface under the saddle and an integrated handle for top handling
- silver anodized #octa seatpost, length: 350mm, 25,4 mm diameter, slightly roughened surface for a firm seat, made of 6066-T6, only 220g weight
- round seatclamp made of 6061-T6 aluminum, completely round without edgees for perfect integration and to protect your legs during tricks, only 36 g
- QU-AX #hash-tyre 406-50 (20"x1,95"), white, inflatable up to 7 Bar, fine diamond-pattern all over the tyre-surface, only 850g
weight: only 4,29 kg with full length seat tube (500 mm) and seat-post (350 mm)
minimum inseam-length with 500 mm seat-tube and 75 mm cranks: 91 cm
Find the assembly instructions for your unicycle here.