A solid 26" unicycle for adults, heavy riders - or for small riders for whom a 24" Muni is too heavy - and a 27,5" Muni with wide tyre is just to high. A very versatile unicycle with sturdy components.
- Flatcrown frame with two-piece Dropout, black
- double-walled aluminum rim, black, 36 holes
- Q-Axle-hub, red
- QX multisport pedal, with plastic pins
- wide tyre with fine road-pattern, 559-56 mm (26" x 2,2")
- aluminum double bolt clamp
- seatpost350mm, diamond-knurled, (does not twist) black, aluminum with gusset, Ø 25,4mm
- light QU-AX Luxus saddle, with integrated handle
- 137 mm Q-Axle aluminum cranks
- only 5,54 kg !
minimum inseam size for the unicycle QU-AX Profi 26" BB Q-Axle black: 78,5 cm with the gusset seatpost, if you switch it to a seatpost without gusset, you can reduce the minium inseam size to around 72,5 cm
- an offroad tyre like e.g. the Schwalbe RocketRon in 2,25" (foto in the gallery) does also fit in the frame.
Find the assembly instructions for your unicycle here.
559 mm (26")