Sprungstab für Kinder bis 20kg. Cartridge construction, Maintenance-free.
- closed, cartridge-bumper-system with 2 springs and elastomere-damping
- 120 mm of travel, total length: 86 cm, length of footrests: 65 cm
- solid steel casting with welded grips and footrests, 31,8 mm diameter
- changeable, slip-free bumper made of highly elastic rubber
- constantly lubed, sealed
- fully assembled, ready to use
Find the assembly instructions for your pogo-stick here.
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||2,40 Kg|
I lost my bumper - is the Pogo now broken?
No, the rubber bumper is fixed very well – but the Pogos should, as described in the assembly instruction, only be used on tarmac or similar solid ground. When used on smooth ground or soil, the bumper can sink in – and get pulled of the pogo when jumping out again. We did not fix it more permanently to make it interchangeable in case of wear. Find the spare bumper here.
Can't I buy a 50 KGs Pogo for my child? It's only 30 KGs - but grows so fast.
That would be like if you would buy your child a pair of shoes 2 sizes to big or skis. It will not make fun! The spring is just to hard – your child will not be able to jump with it.
Do the Pogos only differ in terms of weight (spring-type)?
No, the Pogo-Sticks also have different lengths, adapted to the size of typical users. (Size between footrests and grips)