A unicycle for beginners and tall children, for longer distances, you have it easier with a 24"! Second (shorter) seatpost included.
- Unicrown frame with two-piece dropout, black
- black aluminum rim, 36 spokes
- 50-507 mm (24"x1,95") tire, black
- square taper axle, 36 spokes
- 127mm steel cranks, tapersquare
- slip-safe plastic pedal
- aluminum quick-release
- 350 mm seatpost, diamond-knurled (does not twist) Ø 25,4mm, steel
- comfortable, well cushioned and ergonomic saddle, black, changeable yellow bumper, compact, integrated handle
- comes with a second, very short seatpost for small learners - no need to cut the seatpost
- 5,2 kg (with short seatpost)
minimum inseam size for Luxus 24" black: 68 cm
Especially on the 24" and 26" sizes we recommend to check what your usage is. Luxus unicycles are recommended up to 75 kgs with normal usage. Children could also do more - but for serious use or heavy riders, we recommend an axle with ISIS or Q-Axle axle like for example the QU-AX Profi BB.
OnlyOne and QU-AX unicycles with square taper axle are designed for children and beginners up to approx. 75 kgs. For heavier riders or for advanced use (like jumping, freestyle, hockey, basketball etc., adults doing freemount or idling) we strongly recommend a unicycle with stronger ISIS or Q-Axle hub like the QU-AX Profi or Muni series. You can also upgrade this unicycle with an indoor tire later, like for example in yellow.?In our frequently asked questions you will find lots of answers to popular questions like for example:
Find the video assembling instructions to our unicycles here (Link to YouTube):
Find the video on how to learn how to unicycle here (Link to YouTube):
Find the assembly instructions for your unicycle here.
507 mm (24")
Find the fitting spareparts for your unicycle here: