custom QX #rgb Disc Muni 507 mm (24")
custom QX #rgb Disc Muni 24": #rgb stands for "red" "green" "blue" and therewith for the tailormade unicycle range from QU-AX. You can choose among many components and colours:
- Q-Axle hub - huge 24 mm diameter steel spindle, drilled to a maximum for minimum weight, aluminum-body
- light QU-AX Zero Q-Axle cranks, 137 mm, anodized black (choose 127 mm or 145 mm if you prefer)
- Shimano disc brake (MT200 level) for perfect brake-feeling with only one finger, two piece 160 mm disc with aluminum rotor, optional 180 mm disc available
- QX Eleven saddle, designed and refined by Kris Holm
- filligrane QX-series #rgb aluminum seatclamp with double bolt clamping, laser logo #rgb, only 29g
- wide #rgb rim, 24", 6061 aluminum alloy, 5 double-wall chambers, 45 mm outer width, 38,6 mm inner width, offset-spoke holes for a better balanced wheel (less straight spokes), QX laser-logo on flange
- 75×507 mm (24"x3,0") Duro Razorback (higher Density than Wildlife)
- light, black QX-series plastic pedal, optional in white, or option in magnesium black or yellow
- the #rgb frames have a wide 34,9 mm steerer-tube for thin wall-thicknesses with maximum rigidity. They are made of 6061-T6 aerocraft-grade aluminum alloy. An anodized frame is lighter than a painted one, too - and finally, the threads in the frame save the weight of steel-nuts you would need otherwise. All this makes the QX #rgb frame weigh only 501g (shells 78g, screws 22g). The #rgb frame has a unicrown shape to protect your legs from any impact. #rgb Logos are lasered, the huge QX-logos are decals - definetly one of the lightest frames on the market. IS brake-socket (for 160 mm discs), cable gauges on the frame. Due to the lightweight construction, the rotor-size is limited to 180 mm.
- tyre-clearance: height from axle-center to lower end of frame-crown: 335 mm, width at tire-height: 84 mm
- #rgb aluminum seatpost with styled, wide head, huge 31,6 mm diameter for thin wall-thickness and only 216 g in 350 mm
- weight: approx. 6,3 kg
- minimum inseam size length for custom QX #rgb Disc Muni 24": approx. 72 cm (with 145 mm cranks). If needed, we can custom shorten the frame-tube about 40 mm. Not more since then the tube gets wider in the outer diameter, not less since otherwise the round hole at the end of the genuine slot would still persist
- In the photo-gallery you can find detailed drawings of the frame-measurements and also photos of all parts in all available colors.