Luxus unicycle 26" black: a unicycle for beginners and longer distances. The bigger wheel-diameter makes longer distances more comfortable - commuting for example.
- Unicrown frame with two-piece dropout, black
- The Unicrown makes sense on a bigger wheel-size since these unicycles are not used for tricks ? but for distance riding ? and then, small riders do not hurt their legs on the edges of a flat crown
- silver aluminum rim, 36 holes
- 26"x1,95" (50-559 ETRTO) tire, black
- square taper axle, 36 holes
- 127mm steel cranks, tapersquare
- slip-safe plastic pedal
- aluminum quick-release
- 350 mm seatpost, diamond-knurled (does not twist) Ų 25,4mm, steel
- comfortable, well cushioned and ergonomic saddle, black, changeable yellow bumper, compact, integrated handle
- comes with a second, very short seatpost for small learners - no need to cut the seatpost
- minimum inseam size for Luxus unicycle 26" black: 74 cm
Especially on the 24" and 26" sizes we recommend to check what your usage is. Luxus unicycles are recommended up to 75 kgs with normal usage. Children could also do more ? but for serious use or heavy riders, we recommend an axle with ISIS or Q-Axle axle like for example the QU-AX Profi BB.OnlyOne and QU-AX unicycles with square taper axle are designed for children and beginners up to approx. 75 kgs. For heavier riders or for advanced use (like jumping, freestyle, hockey, basketball etc.) we strongly recommend a unicycle with stronger ISIS or Q-Axle hub like the QU-AX Profi or Muni series. You can also upgrade this unicycle with an indoor tire later, like for example in yellow.
In our frequently asked questions you will find lots of answers to popular questions like for example: