Luxus unicycle 20": our bestseller for beginners and children. With flatcrown-frame, comfortable saddle and 1,95" tire.
- flatcrown frame with two-piece dropout, skyblue, green, red, black, chrome, orange or white
- silver (on skyblue, red and chrome one), black (on green, black, orange and white one) aluminum rim, 36 spokes
- 50-460 mm (20"x1,95") tire, white on skyblue one, black on black, green, red, chrome, orange and white one
- square taper axle, 36 spokes
- 114mm steel cranks, tapersquare
- slip-safe plastic pedal
- aluminum quick-release
- 350 mm seatpost, diamond-knurled (does not twist) Ø 25,4mm, steel
- comfortable, well cushioned and ergonomic saddle, changeable bumper, compact, integrated handle, pink with white bumper on skyblue one, black with yellow grip/bumper on green, red, black, chrome one, black with black bumper on orange one, zebra-style withe black bumpers on white one
- comes with a second, very short seatpost for small learners - no need to cut the seatpost
minimum inseam size for a Luxus unicycle 20": 61 cm
OnlyOne and QU-AX unicycles with square taper axle are designed for children and beginners up to approx. 75 kgs. For heavier riders or for advanced use (like jumping, freestyle, hockey, basketball etc., adults doing freemount or idling) we strongly recommend a unicycle with stronger ISIS or Q-Axle hub like the QU-AX Profi or Muni series. You can also upgrade this unicycle with an indoor tire later, like for example in yellow.
In our frequently asked questions you will find lots of answers to popular questions like for example:
Find the assembly instructions for your unicycle here.
406 mm (20")