custom QX #rgb Disc Muni 622 mm (29")
custom QX #rgb Disc Muni 29": #rgb stands for "red" "green" "blue" and therewith for the tailormade unicycle range from QU-AX. You can choose among many components and colours:
- Q-Axle hub - huge 24 mm diameter steel spindle, drilled to a maximum for minimum weight, aluminum-body
- light QU-AX Q-Axle cranks, 125/145 mm double hole, anodized grey, (optional upgrade to Zero Q-Axle cranks)
- Shimano disc brake (MT200 level) for perfect brake-feeling with only one finger, two piece 160 mm disc with aluminum rotor, optional 180 mm disc available
- QX Eleven saddle, designed and refined by Kris Holm
- filligrane QX-series #rgb aluminum seatclamp with double bolt clamping, laser logo #rgb, only 29g
- wide #rgb rim, 29", 6061 aluminum alloy, 5 double-wall chambers, 45 mm outer width, 38,6 mm inner width, offset-spoke holes for a better balanced wheel (less straight spokes), QX laser-logo on flange
- 72×622 mm (29"x3,0") WTB Ranger Fast Rolling, optional den Maxxis Hookworm Slick, or with the wide 3,25" Duro Crux Offroad-tyre
- light black QX-series plastic pedal, optional in white, or optional in Magnesium in black or yellow
- the #rgb frames have a wide 34,9 mm steerer-tube for thin wall-thicknesses with maximum rigidity. They are made of 6061-T6 aerocraft-grade aluminum alloy. An anodized frame is lighter than a painted one, too - and finally, the threads in the frame save the weight of steel-nuts you would need otherwise. All this makes the QX #rgb frame weigh only 546g (shells 78g, screws 22g). The #rgb frame has a unicrown shape to protect your legs from any impact. #rgb Logos are lasered, the huge QX-logos are decals - definetly one of the lightest frames on the market. IS brake-socket (for 160 mm discs), cable gauges on the frame. Due to the lightweight construction, the rotor-size is limited to 180 mm.
- tyre-clearance: height from axle-center to lower end of frame-crown: 399 mm, width at tire-height: 92 mm
- #rgb aluminum seatpost with styled, wide head, huge 31,6 mm diameter for thin wall-thickness and only 216 g in 350 mm
- weight: approx. 5,7 kg
- minimum inseam size for custom QX #rgb Disc Muni 29": approx. 78 cm (with 136 mm cranks)
- In the photo-gallery you can find detailed drawings of the frame-measurements and also photos of all parts in all available colors.