OnlyOne unicycle 16" red or white: A unicycle for small children and early beginners - with a solid equipment.
- comfortable saddle with changeable bumpers
- diamond-knurled seatpost (does not twist)
- aluminum quick-release
- unicrown frame red or white
- aluminum rim, 28 spokes
- 102 mm square taper steel cranks
- antiskid plastic pedal
- 47-305 mm (16"x1,75") tire, black on the red one, 50-305 mm (16"x1,95") tire, white on the white on
minimum inseam size for OnlyOne unicycle 16" red or white: 52 cm
Find the video assembling instructions to our unicycles here (Link to YouTube):
Find the video on how to learn how to unicycle here (Link to YouTube):
OnlyOne and QU-AX unicycles with square taper axle are designed for children and beginners up to approx. 75 kgs. For heavier riders or for advanced use (like jumping, freestyle, hockey, basketball etc.) we strongly recommend a unicycle with stronger ISIS or Q-Axle hub like the QU-AX Profi or Muni series. You can also upgrade this unicycle with an indoor tire later, like for example in yellow.
In our frequently asked questions you will find lots of answers to popular questions like for example:
Find the assembly instructions for your unicycle here.
305 mm (16")