OnlyOne unicycle 20": a unicycle for children and beginners - with a solid equipment.
- comfortable saddle with changeable bumpers
- diamond-knurled seatpost (does not twist)
- aluminum quick-release
- unicrown frame, black, white, blue, red, purple or chrome
- aluminum rim, 36 spokes
- 114 mm square taper steel cranks
- antiskid plastic pedal
- 47-406 mm (20"x1,75") tire, black on the black, white, blue and red one, white on the Purple one. 50-406 mm (20"x1,95") tire, White on the chrome indoor version
- minimum inseam size for OnlyOne unicycle 20": 62 cm
- weight: 5,2 kgs
OnlyOne and QU-AX unicycles with square taper axle are designed for children and beginners up to approx. 75 kgs. For heavier riders or for advanced use (like jumping, freestyle, hockey, basketball etc.) we strongly recommend a unicycle with stronger ISIS or Q-Axle hub like the QU-AX Profi or Muni series. You can also upgrade this unicycle with an indoor tire later, like for example in yellow.
In our frequently asked questions you will find lots of answers to popular questions like for example:
- What unicycle size do I need?
- For what maximum weight are the unicycles made?
- What unicycle shall I choose to begin?
- What is the difference between OnlyOne and Luxus?
Find the assembly instructions for your unicycle here.
Find helpful Information here to pick the Right unicycle for you:
- What size can you already ride?
- Find informations about the right unicycle size for beginners.
- What is the difference between QU-AX Luxus and OnlyOne.
- Up to what weight are the unicycles made for?
- What is a good unicycle to start with?
- Find assembly instructions here. As video or PDF.
- Learn how to unicycle here - as text - or with this great video.