NEW unicycle: QU-AX Profi 559 (26″)
A solid 26″ unicycle for adults, heavy riders – or for small riders for whom a 24″ Muni is too heavy – and a 27,5″ Muni with wide tyre is just to high. A very versatile unicycle with sturdy components.
- Flatcrown frame with two-piece Dropout, black
- double-walled aluminum rim, black, 36 holes
- Q-Axle-hub, red
- QX multisport pedal, with plastic pins
- wide tyre with fine road-pattern, 559-56 mm (26″ x 2,2″)
- aluminum double bolt clamp
- seatpost350mm, diamond-knurled, (does not twist) black, aluminum with gusset, Ø 25,4mm
- light QU-AX Luxus saddle, with integrated handle
- 137 mm Q-Axle aluminum cranks
- only 5,54 kg !
- minimum inseam size for the unicycle QU-AX Profi 26″ BB Q-Axle black: 78,5 cm with the gusset seatpost, if you switch it to a seatpost without gusset, you can reduce the minium inseam size to around 72,5 cm
- an offroad tyre like e.g. the Schwalbe RocketRon in 2,25″ (foto in the gallery) does also fit in the frame
Find the QU-AX Profi 559 (26″) unicycle here.
The new QU-AX Profi 559 (26″)